Villa Preciosa is a beautifully presented luxury 4 bedroom fully air-conditioned villa. This outstanding villa is decorated and furnished to an extremely high standard offering a truly luxurious holiday location. The private swimming pool is set in fabulous Mediterranean gardens, offering a selection of shaded and sunny terraces.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 of which have their own private balconies offering magnificent views, 3 luxury bathrooms (1 of which is en-suite to the master bedroom), a high quality modern fully fitted kitchen, a large open-plan lounge and dining area offering direct access to the beautiful garden, private swimming pool, barbecue house, and large sun-terrace with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Villa Preciosa is located in a quiet residential area, less than a 5mins walk of a lovely family bar and restaurant with children’s park, a 15-20 minute walk from a supermarket, a bakery and a couple of Tapas bars. There are 3 blue flag sandy beaches all within 5mins drive.
We offer secure payments by credit card with no fees, we provide an onsite office, 24 hour emergency contact, and all of our villas are registered and comply with the Tourist Law 159/2012. Villa Dominique’s registration number is: HUTTE – 000822.
Holiday Rental Agreement
1. It will be deemed that both parties have agreed to the terms of this holiday rental contract
a. On the rental customers part by making a payment for the villa rental.
b. On the rental property owner’s part by receiving payment from the rental customers.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure the rental booking. A further payment will be payable no later than 8weeks before arrival. And the remaining 125Euros resort service fee and state taxes of 99Cents per adult per night will be due in cash on arrival. Please note: Many apologies but we can not accept any other form of payment i.e. we do not accept, cheques, credit cards or travellers cheques.
3. There will be a security deposit of 500Euros due by credit card on arrival at the Family Villas Office. Subject to the rental property being returned in a good condition of cleanliness, and there being no damages, breakages or losses this security deposit will be refunded in full in by credit card within 7 days of the check-out date. In the event of a poor condition of cleanliness and/or any damages, losses, or breakages exceeding the amount of the security deposit, full payment of the excess amount will be required immediately. Failure to make immediate payment will result in termination of the Holiday Rental Contract at which point all of the rental customers will be obligated to leave the property immediately.
4. Should the rental customers fail to adhere in full to the rental payment terms as detailed in point 2 & 3 above, the rental property owners reserve the right to terminate this holiday rental contract and retain any rental payments already received under this contract.
5. The holiday rental property will be made available for the purpose of a holiday rental for the dates stipulated. The rental property will be available from 4.00pm on the check-in date.
Rental customers will be required to vacate the rental property and return the keys to the office no later than 10:00am on the check-out date. Failure to vacate and return the keys to the office by 10:00am will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
Please note: a 50.00Euro surcharge will be applicable for arrivals to the villa after mid-night, and/or departures from the villa before 07.30am, this will be payable in cash on arrival.
If you choose to leave a day/days before the scheduled check-out date, the check-out time will remain 10:00am.
6. Should any damages, losses, breakages, or problems occur during the rental period, the rental customers are obligated to report these to the property owners or their resort contact immediately.
7. The holiday rental price includes a basic end of stay clean, rental clients are required to remove all rubbish from the villa and to ensure all washing up is done and everything is put away. The cost of any excessive cleaning, rubbish removal, washing up etc. will be deducted from the security deposit. 1 set of bedding and bath towels are provided for the full duration of the rental period, the owners request that you bring your own towels for use at the pool and beach. (Additional cleaning/maid services are available upon request in advance and will be charged locally.) Stained/lost bedding and towels will charged and deducted from the security deposit.
8. There is strictly no smoking permitted inside the villa.
9. Family bookings are accepted only (no groups of young people). The maximum occupancy of this holiday rental property must not be exceeded. There will be no more guests, or groups of young people permitted entry to the holiday rental property. If more guests are found to be at the holiday rental property the holiday rental contract will be terminated with immediate effect at which point all of the rental customers are obligated to leave the property immediately, and the full security deposit would be withheld.
10. There are no animals/pets permitted. If an animal/pet is found to be at the holiday rental property the holiday rental contract will be terminated with immediate effect at which point all of the rental customers are obligated to leave the property immediately, and the full security deposit would be withheld.
11. Rental customers are strongly advised to take out fully comprehensive travel insurance to cover all members of the rental party for cancellation, personal belongings, accidents and injuries and medical assistance.
12. The use of the holiday rental property and all its facilities, including all exterior facilities such as the swimming pool, garden, terraces, patios, balconies etc. is entirely at the rental customers own risk. Neither the rental property owners nor anybody acting on their behalf accept liability for losses of personal belongings, accidents or injuries sustained during the holiday rental period.
13. The rental property owner reserves the right to conduct or nominate a third party to conduct an inspection of the property should they have cause for concern, to ensure the rental property is being looked after to a satisfactory standard.
14. Should the rental property owner not be satisfied by the general condition of the property following an inspection, the rental property owner or a third part nominated by the property owner reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect, at which point the rental customers are obligated to leave the property immediately.
15. In the event of cancellation refunds are not permitted (this is the reason rental clients are advised to have fully comprehensive travel insurance covering cancellation). In the extremely unlikely event that the rental property is unavailable for rental for any reason, the rental property owners will refund in full any monies already received for the rental.
I the holiday rental customer confirm on behalf of the holiday rental party that in paying the holiday rental deposit and/or full payment that I accept the terms of the holiday rental on behalf of the whole holiday rental party.
HOW TO PAY: You can choose to pay with the following methods:
CREDIT CARD - Click on the book now option to pay securely by credit card.
BANK TRANSFER - Please contact us for the bank details should you wish to pay by this method.
As confirmed in our contract, there is 125Euros resort services fee per stay, plus obligatory state tax of 99cents per adult per night (charged for a maximumu 7 nights), payable in cash at our office on arrival.